Powerful Music Player for Android
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Full Changelog for 2.0.6-build-508
- fixed issue with HTC Sensation XL @ ICS
- smoother post-notification resume
- some bluetooth track info support (where supported by device/stock player – Motorolas and Samsungs). Optional album/artist can be included into title for title-displaying-only BT devices (Settings/Misc/Tweaks)
- polished widgets for various devices/ROMs
- stability improvements
- improved notification controls
- added HTC Sound Enhancement support (HTC FX @ Tone/Vol screen, doesn't work on HTC One X)
- German (thanks to Vincent T.)
- Italian (thanks to Luigiantonio Calò)
- Spanish (thanks to Luis Gallón, Jose Martin)
- Chinese Traditional (thanks to Jane Zhang, KaiChing Chang)
- HTC One X support
- Meizu MX support
- support for Dolby effect on HTC DHD
- settings revamp
- action bars support for Honeycomb/ICS
- additional action bars options for ICS
- improved build-in skins for tablets
- background folders scan
- additional scanning options
- added workaround for rare Samsung CPU related crash
- few other bug fixes and improvements
First uninstall previusly installed Poweramp, and unlocker!!!
Install latest Lucky Patcher.
Install modded GP from toolbox of Lucky Patcher.
When android restarts, install Poweramp, WITHOUT UNLOCKER enable internet, and make custom patch from Lucky Patcher.
Thats It! You have Full version of Poweramp! Tested by me and it works!
Open Google Play, My Apps -> PowerAmp -> Settings -> Untick Auto-update
Full version for Lifetime!!
Poweramp Music Player (full) for Android Screenshots: